Effective as of 2nd of October 2018
- Opt out from Google and Facebook tracking
As we’re still building Dized and its features, a lot of the aspects listed in this document aren’t available yet, or are limited. As they are aspects that are coming, we think it’s fair to give you this information well beforehand so you can prepare accordingly.
We collect information and process personal data due to legitimate interest in making and improving the application, it’s content and making sure that it’s advertising is more relevant to users. We gather this data in four categories:
- 1) Information that that you need to fill and have in your profile to use Dized as a registered user. This also includes the data we need to gather for support purposes.
- 2) The information that you can enter (detailed profile data) to help us provide additional features and improved experiences, such as advertising based on your interests and geographical location.
- 3) Non-private, non personal and non-identifiable information on app usage, such as statistics on content downloaded per region, as reasonably needed by Dized to improve the app and our services. We can also gather device properties, including unique device identifier (or other persistent or non-persistent device identifier / Device ID) and device software platform and firmware, to be used in for example to deliver push notifications.
- 4) Through the Android Advertising ID
- The information we gather when you register include your name, e-mail and username. When registering we will also gather your broad, non-specific location that is based on your IP address. We will also gather your relevant device information. We will use your email address and private information only to contact you directly and will not sell or give them forward to a third party. In case of support for the app or our services, we will also gather any of aforementioned relevant data needed to solve the case and improve our services.
- By using or interacting with Dized you are consenting to the collection, use, sharing and other processing of your non-private information and general behaviour for statistics, push announcements and advertising-related purposes. (As per previous example, if 90 % of the user base enjoy playing RPGs – thus Dized is a great place to show RPG adverts.)
- The Android advertising identifier is used for advertising and user analytics. The status of the “Opt out of Interest-based Advertising” or “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting is verified on each access of the ID and you can opt out of them through your Android Settings, in which case we will not use the advertising identifier for creating user profile for advertising purposes or for targeting you with personalized advertising.
In case you’re a business, freelancer or a content creator using Dized Portal some more broad information might be gathered (such as non-identifiable hardware or software specifics) to ensure the functionality of the product.
We will provide you with settings to allow you to choose which communications you receive from us, manage your public information, and set your sharing preferences.
If you sign up to Dized through a third party like Facebook or Google, we share some information with them and vice versa in order to enable your account. We reserve the right to share limited de-identified information about the usage of features and content in the application to our third-party partners.
If you make any purchases in the application, your credit or debit card information and other financial data that we need to process your payment with, may be collected and stored by us (with your permission) or the payment processors we work with.
These policies are subject to change as we update and upgrade the application.
We are committed to protecting our users’ information. Your password protects your user account, so you should use a unique and strong password, limit access to your device, and log out after having used the Dized. While we take data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of user information. Data is intentionally stored in the EU, however, it is possible some data may be sent or received from the United States.
If you do not wish to opt out from Google and Facebook Pixel tracking for this site, you can do it here:
If you have any complaint about this policy or any matters stated on it you can contact us (Playmore Games) and we can either do the necessary changes to it or find a common solution.
Thanks for reading this through! Now go have fun with Dized.
Playmore Games Inc.
Kaivokatu 8 B
Helsinki / Finland