06 - ANIMATION BASICS
- Creating basic 3D animations
- Copying animations
GOALS OF THE SESSION
This sessions helps mastering the following matters:
- Being able to create simple, visually interesting, informational animations.
- Working in a 3D environment and handling 2D/3D objects.
- Working with an animation timeline tool.
- Copying animations between objects and steps.
– This following email was sent to participants of the September 2023 course before this session. –
Get ready to animate your Dized Tutorial!
We’re getting to an exciting moment in the course, we’re about to start animating the tutorial! Adding the visuals brings life to your tutorial and is the most important part when conveying the information for players.
In the next Session (06: Animation Basics) you’ll learn everything you need to know to start animating your steps. There won’t be a sessions on Sunday, but we’ll continue with animations on Monday’s Sessions (07: Animation Advanced).
As always, you can find the streams and all other necessary information for this course at https://dized.com/course-002/
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask them on the Dized Discord on the #my-first-project channel!
Have a great weekend, and good luck with the tutorial!
– Team Dized
Here are links to useful resources that will help you achieve the goals!