Effective as of 10th of May 2017
As we’re still building Dized and its features, a lot of the aspects listed in this document aren’t available yet, or are limited. As they are aspects that are coming, we think it’s fair to give you this information well beforehand so you can prepare accordingly.
We collect information and process personal data due to legitimate interest in making and improving the application, it’s content and making sure that it’s advertising is more relevant to users. We gather this data in three categories:
- 1.) Information that that you need to fill and have in your profile to use Dized as a registered user.
- 2.) The information that you can enter (detailed profile data) to help us provide additional features and improved experiences, such as advertising based on your interests and geographical location.
- 3.) Non-private and non-identifiable information on app usage, such as statistics on content downloaded per region, what’s the amount of RPG players in the system and so forth.
- The information we gather when you register include your name, e-mail and username. When registering we will also gather your broad, non-specific location that is based on your IP address. We will also gather your relevant device information.We will use your email address and private information only to contact you directly and will not sell or give them forward to a third party.
We will not sell or give this data forward to a third party.
You are allowed to review your personal data at any point and completely remove this data, your user profile and account from Dized (along with any content you might have on your account).
- By using or interacting with Dized you are consenting to the collection, use, sharing and other processing of your non-private information and general behaviour for statistics and advertising-related purposes. (For example, 90 % of the user base enjoy playing RPGs – thus Dized is a great place to show RPG adverts.)
We will provide you with settings to allow you to choose which communications you receive from us, manage your public information, and set your sharing preferences.
If you sign up to Dized through a third party like Facebook or Google, we share some information with them and vice versa in order to enable your account. We reserve the right to share limited de-identified information about the usage of features and content in the application to our third-party partners.
If you make any purchases in the application, your credit or debit card information and other financial data that we need to process your payment with, may be collected and stored by us (with your permission) or the payment processors we work with.
These policies are subject to change as we update and upgrade the application.
We are committed to protecting our users’ information. Your password protects your user account, so you should use a unique and strong password, limit access to your device, and log out after having used the Dized. While we take data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of user information.
If you have any complaint about this policy or any matters stated on it you can contact us (Playmore Games) and we can either do the necessary changes to it or find a common solution.
Thanks for reading this through! Now go have fun with Dized.
Playmore Games Inc.
Kaivokatu 8 B
Helsinki / Finland