07 - ANIMATION ADVANCED
- Creating advanced animations
- Creating opening screens and intros
GOALS OF THE SESSION
This sessions helps mastering the following matters:
- Adding small things to make animations visually more interesting.
- Timing the animations appropriately.
- Creating animations using 2D objects only.
– This following email was sent to participants of the September 2023 course before this session. –
Dized Tutorial Course: More Animations!
We got started with animations on Saturday’s session and today we’ll continue further! Mainly, we’ll look at some easy tips and tricks to make animations look visually more interesting, and we’ll look at 2D animations as well. They are especially handy for title screens and intros. After this session, you should be capable of creating animations for your entire tutorial!
Tomorrow we’ll have an AMA (Ask Me Anything) session. During that Dized staff will reply to your questions and when applicable, show you how to do specific things in the tool! The chat for this stream will be on Dized Discord on the channel #my-first-project and if you already have a question, post it there!
As always, you can find the streams and all other necessary information for this course at https://dized.com/course-002/
– Team Dized
Here are links to useful resources that will help you achieve the goals!
- Getting Started
- Practice project (my first project)
- Textures for intro and otherwise: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X6Yc-NDElbOPRREwn1Ib9U6TRddm7mON
- Content Editor
- See all topics under https://portalguide.dized.com -> Tutorial Tool -> Content Editor